The following items are necessary to bring to Ark House;
- Sensible & Comfortable footwear
- Clothing sufficient for at least 1 weeks use
- Toiletries & towel
- Waterproof jacket
- Financial details of benefits and similar payments
- If short trousers/skirts are to be worn they must cover the knee. Tops must cover shoulders.
Unfortunately the following items are restricted and will not be permitted for use at Ark House;
- Mobile Phones, Computers, Televisions and Portable DVD players
- Inappropriate clothing such as tight, revealing or see through apparel, football, rugby colours and items of clothing with slogans that are not appropriate in a treatment environment.
- Pornographic material(s)
- Bicycles or other large exercise equipment.
- DVD’s and Videos
- Wall Posters
- Mouthwash containing alcohol
- Non prescribed medication with the exception of vitamins and minerals and skin creams.
If inapropriate items are brought, then they will be stored for the duration of treatment.